E6000® Craft Adhesive Clear 109.4 ml Bulk
You Save: $2.46 CAD (23%)
E6000® Craft Adhesive Clear 109.4 ml Bulk of our most popular Craft adhesive – E6000 Craft – is known for its exceptional strength and toughness.
It's versatile, flexible and adheres easily to most substrates. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything™.
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
- Dries clear
- Photo safe
- Temperature resistant
- Non-flammable once cured
Instructions for Safe Use
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Craft:
Read directions and test a small area before use.
1. The surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
What temperature range does E6000 withstand?
Amazing E6000 can be applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). When cured, E6000 can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
Is E6000 UV resistant?
E6000 may be painted over for maximum UV resistance after it has cured.
Can E6000 be used on Styrofoam™?
No. E6000 is also not recommended for use on any polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Will E6000 crack or break under stress?
No, E6000 dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and moves with adhered material.
Is E6000 washer/dryer safe?
Yes. E6000 will hold on substrates applied to fabrics that are put through the washer and dryer. Dry cleaning, however, is not recommended.
Is E6000 safe for photographs?
Yes. E6000 is photograph-safe after a full cure of 24 and 72 hours at 70 °F (21 °C).
How long does E6000 take to dry?
E6000 starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours.
Remember, temperature and humidity will affect dry time. To speed drying, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Do not hold directly on E6000.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents for uncured E6000. Cured Amazing E6000 may be removed by cutting and scraping.